The Books I Read in 2018: End of Year Survey

6:56 AM


Welcome friends! Pull up a chair and have a mug of your favorite beverage! As I've done in years past, I'm going to take a moment to reflect on all the books I read in 2018.

I'm participating in the End of Year Survey created by Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner. There are a lot of questions on the survey, so I'll only be answering some of them.

2018 Reading Stats

Number of Books Read: 72

Not only did I meet my Goodreads reading goal, I surpassed it! Woot, woot!

Number of re-reads: 5

Best in Books

1. The best book you read in 2018?


2. Book You Were Excited About and Thought You Were Going to Love More But Didn't?


3. Most Surprising (in a Good or Bad Way) Book You Read?


4. Book You "Pushed" The Most People to Read (And They Did)?


5. Favorite New Author You Discovered in 2018?

Ashley Poston- Geekerella was an absolutely delightful read, and I can't wait to read more of her books.



6. Best book from a genre you typically don't read/ was out of your comfort zone?


7. Book you can't believe you waited to read UNTIL 2018?



8. Best Book You Read in 2018  That You Read Based SOLELY on a Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure?


Looking Ahead

1. Books You Didn't Get to in 2018 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2019?







2. Books You Are Most Anticipating in 2019?








3. One Thing You Hope to Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2019?

Read more diverse books. It's the same goal I set for myself last year, and I'm keeping it because it's important.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i need to get to the kiss quotient and dread nation!! i've heard AMAZING things about both of them. also: sadly same about needing to read sightwitch. i'm going to get bloodwitch for my birthday so i need to read it before then lol. and another HARD same to excited for wicked saints! that book seems perfect for my tasts. great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, yes, I highly recommend The Kiss Quotient and Dread Nation! I read Sightwitch and enjoyed it. Bloodwitch as a birthday present sounds like the perfect gift! My fingers are crossed Wicked Saints lives up to the hype:)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook