End of the Year Survey: The Books I Read in 2017

8:30 PM


Well, it has been quite the year. It's been filled with many ups and downs for me personally, but I'd like to take a moment to celebrate all of the awesome books I read throughout 2017. I haven't reviewed a book on this blog since August, so I'm definitely overdue for gushing about all things bookish.

Last year, I participated in the End of Year Survey created by Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner and enjoyed it so much I've decided to do it again. There are a lot of questions on the survey, so I'll only be answering some of them.

2017 Reading Stats
Number of books read: 57
As you can see, I didn't reach my goal of reading 70 books this year, but I did read fifteen more books than last year so I'm calling that progress. Plus, 57/70 is 81% which means I earned a B.

Number of re-reads: 8

Genre I read the most from: tied between Contemporary and Fantasy

Best in Books

1. The best book you read in 2017?
2. Book You Were Excited About and Thought You Were Going to Love More But Didn't?


3. Most Surprising (in a Good or Bad Way) Book You Read?

4. Book You "Pushed" The Most People to Read (And They Did)?

5. Favorite New Author You Discovered in 2017?

Gail Carriger-I adored Soulless and am definitely looking forward to reading more of her books in 2018.







6. Best book from a genre you typically don't read/ was out of your comfort zone?






7. Book you can't believe you waited to read UNTIL 2017?






8. Shortest and Longest Book You Read in 2017?
Shortest






Longest






9. Best Book You Read in 2017  That You Read Based SOLELY on a Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure?






Looking Ahead
1. Books You Didn't Get to in 2017 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2017?






























2. Books You Are Most Anticipating in 2018?






























3. One Thing You Hope to Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2018?

Read more diverse books. It's the same goal I set for myself last year, and I'm keeping it because it's important.

What were some of your favorite reads of 2017? Comment below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook